Monday, October 6, 2008

Welcome To My Blog


Hello, my name is Tiffany and I am 15 years old. I like music, going to concerts, playing instruments, reading, hanging out with my friends, watching movies, and writing. The instruments I play are guitar, drums, bass clarinet, clarinet, bass guitar, and some other ones. Some of my favorite bands are UnderOATH, Cute Is What We Aim For, Atavan, Bayside, Four Year Strong, Taking Back Sunday, The Fire Restart, For All We Know, View from Ida, Mayday Parade, Silverstein, Stereo Skyline, and many more. I do feel that Bayside did change the way I look at the world.

Right now, I am working at a Banquet Hall. I work as a server, and I have to do many different cultural ceremonies. I wouldn't say that I am happy with this job, but it gets me money and many people my age don't even have jobs. I am not exactly sure what I would like to be in the future, but I do know that I do not want to be working at a banquet hall for the rest of my life....


My usual days are very boring. Usually, they just involve me going to school, and coming home and using the computer. On odd days I will go downtown, because I love to go downtown, even if it is just to walk around. I love the lights and the city life is just interesting to me. I also take music lessons on Fridays, so I am not usually home on Fridays.


I will be using this blog to complete assignments for Ms. MacAdam's 2D english class for my high school in Toronto. I will be writing blogs about things I like and they will be focused on my opinions on things that interest me.

3 comments:

The Three Witches said...

HAI. I LOVE YOU ♥

Alimah said...

Awesome blog yo. I found out so much about you that I never knew! Not -.- AHA

Anonymous said...

OMG
LAWLZ.
YOU FUNNY.
LOL
BAYSIDE
LOL DOWNTOWN
LOL ENGLISH